Project CMC Manager (m/w)
We have a job opening in our Product Supply organization for the Manufacturing Support, Science & Technology group as a Project CMC Manager (m/w)
Reference number: 2017-08-01
Starting Date: Immediately
This position is a permanent full-time position.
With over 1,400 employees, Product Supply represents one of Ferring’s largest divisions and it's principal charter is to guarantee effective and efficient supply. This means the organization must deliver the right products, in the right quality, on time, time after time, and at low costs.
We are committed to optimize resource allocation, to quickly react to changes in marketplace conditions, to prepare for timely introduction of new products, and to identify, cultivate and retain talents in our organization.
Our manufacturing sites are located in the following countries: Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Israel, China, India, Argentina, Mexico and United States.
- Lead/manage projects, from project initiation to closure including after action reviews covering the full Product Supply scope (Technical, Operational Excellence and PS Projects)
- Active participations in design, trial execution and data analysis associated with the projects. Writing and reviewing project documentation including project plans, test protocols, risk assessments, reports
- Proactively review and support manufacturing/analytical improvements/changes in collaboration with the relevant manufacturing/QC testing site(s)
- Provide support for technical and regulatory CMC matters related to specified products. Assist with writing, reviewing and approving of CMC documentation in connection with submissions/responses to regulatory agencies
- Transfer Product knowledge from the sending unit to receiving unit and Product Steward/Contact. Partner with R&D, TPM’s, sites and CRO’s to ensure knowledge is captured and transferred
- Degree in pharmacy, engineer or university degree in a related scientific discipline (chemistry, biology, biotech, microbiology)
- At least 5 years experience in pharmaceutical/ biotechnology development or production, with project management experience
- Good knowledge of various types of pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and analytical QC methods
- Experience with validation of pharmaceutical processes and analytical methods according to current guidelines
- Significant practice (+5 years) of the registration procedures and CTD writing
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to influence and work across organizational boundaries
- Good communication skills, excellent command of English and preferably another European language
- Ability to work well as an integral part of a large Project Team but also as a self-starter
- Effective leader and keen on working in a cross-cultural environment
- Reporting line to the Associate Vice President Global Product Supply organization based in our headquarter in Saint-Prex (Switzerland)
- An interesting, challenging, multifaceted and responsible job at an internationally operating, innovative enterprise
- A modern, well-appointed workplace and professionally competent introduction to your new responsibilities
- A good working environment in a collegial team
Can you see yourself in our target group and have we awakened your interest?
If so, we look forward to receiving your professional application in English – only via Email - including the reference number, your CV, references as well as your salary expectation and your availability.
Please send these documents to: