Global Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Based in Kiel, we are currently looking for a Global Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) for our department Manufacturing Technology & Science (MTS) at our Manufacturing Launch group. This will be a permanent position. You will lead cross-functional projects within the TechOps division. The primary focus of this role is launch preparation for new products.
MTS is Ferring’s global Centre of Expertise for aseptic and solid/non-sterile manufacturing technologies and analytics. We support manufacturing sites all over the world in verifying and continuously improving process and analytical technologies to ensure compliance and effective supply of products to our patients, as well as driving manufacturing innovation projects. The Manufacturing Launch team is responsible for the launch readiness of new products coming from development and specialize in technology transfers.
We offer a challenging job in an international company with great development possibilities, and where your contributions will be valuable and make a difference.
TechOps represents one of Ferring’s largest divisions and its principal charter is to guarantee effective and efficient supply. We are committed to quickly react to changes in marketplace conditions, to prepare for timely introduction of new products, and to identify, cultivate and retain talents in our organization.
Your main responsibilities
- Implementation of new products from Development (internal/external): lead launch preparation for new products, i.e. end-to-end manufacturing and testing readiness. This will involve working in close collaboration with the Project CMC team as well as with New Product Introduction at the Supply Network Organization
- Establish manufacturing strategy for new products coming from Development
- Lead, manage or participate in technology introduction projects within Ferring manufacturing network
- Lead, manage or participate in technology transfers between Ferring sites or to/from third party manufacturers
- Support CMC projects, CMC development and industrialization by delivering the key production requirements to ensure sustainable products are launched
- Support the Director in providing strategic and operational advice to Technical Operations management
- Participate in cross-functional teams to create and implement manuals, guidelines, as well as tools to facilitate and structure working processes within Ferring
- Lead or participate in due diligence team as TechOps representative including coordination between the different TechOps team members and the overall due diligence team to make sure that all TechOps aspects are taken into consideration as part of the team assessment
- Support, facilitate or manage strategic and cross-functional projects/ tasks
- Create and build productive and professional relationships within the Ferring network and with suppliers and industry bodies
Required experience & competences
We expect the ideal candidate to have:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or a sience degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing industry with demonstrated project execution experience.
- Proven experience in technology transfers
- Good working knowledge of Drug Substance and Drug Product manufacturing, GMP and FDA preferred
- Good knowledge of various types of pharmaceutical dosage forms, sterile products
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Good communication (both written/verbal) and listening skills; an ability to persuade others by using evidence (facts and figures) to justify arguments
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to represent the business to customers/external stakeholders
- Ability to work well as an integral part of a large project team, a team player, task oriented and keen on working in a cross-cultural working environment towards set objectives.
- Interesting and diverse roles in an internationally operating, innovative and owner-managed company
- An open corporate culture and a positive working atmosphere in a collegial team, where we also celebrate our success together
- Challenging tasks and design possibilities in a future-oriented industry
- Performance-related career plans including bonus model
- Attractive social benefits (e.g. 13th salary, holiday pay, allowance for capital formation, company pension scheme, etc.)
- Offers on the topics of health promotion, work-life balance as well as family & work
- Extensive training and development opportunities: we develop our employees within the framework of individual programs (e.g. development program for managers and junior managers)
- Possibilities for individual career planning and personal development in an internationally operating environment
- Public traffic company subscription
- Free parking spaces
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
You are interested and would like to know more about this opportunity?
We look forward to receiving your application via Workday.
Please upload all documents (cover letter, resume, references) collected in one document.