Global Trade & Process Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Global Trade & Process Manager (m/f/d).
This position is a permanent full-time position.
Global Trade & ProcessManager (m/f/d) will lead FERRING trade compliance Roadmap. The incumbent will provide compliance support to ensure FERRING adheres to applicable laws and regulations. He / she will be responsible for implementing and maintaining global policies and assisting with local or regional procedures. Delivers training related to Trade Compliance groups. Actively monitors external regulatory environment for new developments and policy changes and assess and communicates impacts. Key position as an ambassador for the Trade Compliance Program.
- Assist in the deployment of regional and/or localized customs and trade compliance procedures and guidelines that will assure compliance with import and export regulations.
- Implement and deliver a Compliance SharePoint to support performance communications, action plans and progress reports.
- Improve the KPI definition and dashboard implementation.
- Build an effective and sustainable trade compliance processes with the regions + manufacturing sites (internal sites and external CMOs).
- Support proposed business flows changes with key stakeholders to minimize collateral impacts.
- Implement internal control to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
- Coordinate internal investigations regarding non-conformities compliance. Implement corrective actions based on identified non-conformities.
- Develop monitoring and testing programs to assess the application of measures to meet compliance requirements and mitigate risks.
- Monitor emerging trends regarding industry regulations to determine potential impacts on FERRING in order to ensure that our policies remain compliant and up-to-date.
- Oversee import and export compliance documentation retention efforts to ensure compliance with international regulations and standards.
- Evaluate process gaps and communicates areas of non-compliance, potential compliance risks and collaborates with business partners to put corrective actions in place (cross-functional project management lead).
- Execute and implement initiatives in establishing a continuous trade compliance improvement philosophy and culture with a strong internal and external customer focus.
- Assess the AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) accreditation in EU and CH, and its benefit for the FERRING.
- Review and approve valuations for products per Customs and International Trade Process, in coordination with Tax.
- Minimum, 8-12 years of experience in international trade business operations focused on distribution of manufacturing products and finished goods, risk assessments, and customs brokerage (strong preference towards Pharmaceutical and Biotech experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar in International Trade, Finance, Logistics or other related fields
- Formal training import / export compliance and certifications (customs broker relations experience desirable)
- Strong knowledge of preferential and non-preferential origin and free trade agreements
- Strong experience and proficient knowledge of internal control, risk management and monitoring techniques
- Experience and knowledge of various automation tools specific to trade compliance.
- Other government agency regulatory experience relating to Biotech manufacturing
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) to collaborate with Senior Management in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- You are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships daily
- Well organized – a natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- You drive for results – you set a high bar for yourself and others. You love what you do, and it shows
- Good power point skills to visualize complex content in an easy to view manner would be a big plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Working knowledge of SAP and experience with implementing (or at a minimum utilizing) databases and enterprise resource planning (“ERP”) global trade automation solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Some business travel (~20 % to 30 %) will be required
- Interesting and diverse roles in an internationally operating, innovative and owner-managed company
- An open corporate culture and a positive working atmosphere in a collegial team, where we also celebrate our success together
- Challenging tasks and design possibilities in a future-oriented industry
- Performance-related career plans including bonus model
- Attractive social benefits (e.g. 13th salary, holiday pay, allowance for capital formation, company pension scheme, etc.)
- Offers on the topics of health promotion, work-life balance as well as family & work
- Extensive training and development opportunities: we develop our employees within the framework of individual programs (e.g. development program for managers and junior managers)
- Possibilities for individual career planning and personal development in an internationally operating environment
- Public traffic company subscription
- Free parking spaces
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
Can you see yourself in our target group and have we awakened your interest?
If so, we look forward to receiving your professional application via Workday.