Manager Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
For our Global Quality Assurance department, we are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance (m/f/d) as soon as possible. The position will be based in Germany, Kiel and will report to GQA Commercial Affiliate Associate Director based in Switzerland. This is a full-time position with an initial term of one year.
Your main responsibilities
- Oversight end to end disposition process of marketed products.
- Provide subject matter expertise in product supply and disposition flows.
- Ensure quality processes (procedures/Deviation/Change controls) for disposition and product supply are in place according to GxP and Medical Devices (MD) regulations.
- Ensure Corporate Policies and SOPs are implemented as necessary.
- Ensure Quality Technical Agreements are in place and aligned with GxP and MD regulations.
- Support complaint management process from a global perspective.
- Support recall management process from a global perspective.
- Provide input and support for Quality Review Board Processes.
- Support monthly reporting process for commercial affiliates.
- Support ad-hoc projects/processes as GQA stakeholder.
Required experience & competences
- You have a degree in natural sciences or pharmacy
- At least 5-year experiences working within pharmaceutical industry
- You have experience and knowledge in the GMP or GDP and are familiar with annex 16.
- You can work under pressure, reliable, accurate and on schedule
- You are a team player, goal-oriented, flexible, communicative and cooperative
- You have an independent, systematic working style and the willingness to take on responsibility.
- Good communication skills, diplomatic, loyal, positive and enthusiastic approach
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- Interesting and diverse roles in an internationally operating, innovative and owner-managed company
- An open corporate culture and a positive working atmosphere in a collegial team, where we also celebrate our success together
- Challenging tasks and design possibilities in a future-oriented industry
- Performance-related career plans including bonus model
- Attractive social benefits (e.g. 13th salary, holiday pay, allowance for capital formation, company pension scheme, etc.)
- Offers on the topics of health promotion, work-life balance as well as family & work
- Extensive training and development opportunities: we develop our employees within the framework of individual programs (e.g. development program for managers and junior managers)
- Possibilities for individual career planning and personal development in an internationally operating environment
- Public traffic company subscription
- Free parking spaces
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application via Workday.
Please upload all documents (cover letter, resume, references) collected in one document.