Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
We have a job opening in our Product Supply Organization as a
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Reference number: 2018-06-04
for the Manufacturing Support Science & Technology group.
Starting date: Immediately
This position is a permanent full-time position.
With over 1,400 employees, Product Supply represents one of Ferring’s largest divisions and it's principal charter is to guarantee effective and efficient supply. This means the organization must deliver the right products, in the right quality, on time, time after time, and at low costs.
We are committed to quickly react to changes in marketplace conditions, to prepare for timely introduction of new products, and to identify, cultivate and retain talents in our organization.
- Lead cross-functional projects within Product Supply division, the prime focus of this role is technical support of manufacturing processes and products prior and post regulatory approval
- Support in providing strategic and operational advice to Product Supply division management
- Provide expertise, guidance and direction to manufacturing sites and suppliers on all aspects of the manufacture and analytical assessment of Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP) manufacturing, including continued process verification
- Lead, manage or participate in technology introduction projects or Technology Transfer within Ferring manufacturing network
- Lead, manage or participate in Technology Transfers between Ferring sites, to or from third party manufacturers
- Act as Product Contact for a Ferring product. The Product Contact will represent a first point of contact within Ferring organisation for all technical support related to the product and will proactively support product or manufacturing improvements in collaboration with the relevant manufacturing site, including requirements related to Continued Process Verification
- Participate in cross functional teams to create and implement manuals, guidelines, tools to facilitate and structure working processes within Ferring
- Support, facilitate or manage strategic and cross- functional projects/ tasks
- Create and build productive and professional relationships within the Ferring network, suppliers and with industry bodies
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Chemistry Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (preferably and minimum 5 years of actual experience in sterile manufacturing) with demonstrated project execution experience
- Some formal training in the project management process
- Good working knowledge of DS and DP manufacturing, GMPs, and FDA preferred
- Good knowledge of various types pharmaceutical dosage form, in particular sterile products
- English fluent (verbal & written)
- Good communication (both written/verbal) and listening skills; an ability to persuade others by using evidence (facts and figures) to justify arguments
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to represent the business to the customer/external stakeholders
- Experience with project management tools e.g. MS Project
- Ability to work well as an integral part of a large Project Team, a team player, task oriented and keen on working in a cross-cultural working environment towards set objectives
- An interesting, multifaceted and responsible job at an internationally operating, innovative enterprise
- A modern, well-appointed workplace and professionally competent introduction to your new responsibilities
- A good working environment in a collegial team
Can you see yourself in our target group and have we awakened your interest?
If so, we look forward to receiving your professional application in English via Email - including the reference number, your CV, references as well as your availability.
Please send these documents to: email@example.com